On our site we collect the following:
• Email address
• Phone number
Information is collected from you when you:
• Subscribe to a newsletter
• Fill out a form
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
• To process transactions
• To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
• We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
• We do not use an SSL certificate
o We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information
Do we use “cookies”?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enable Google Adwords on our site but we may do so on the future.
we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously
• Users are able to change their personal information:
o By emailing us
o By calling us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
We allow COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify the users via in site notification
o Within 7 business days
• We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors